Privacy and Data Protection Policy
In this Privacy and Data Protection Policy (“Policy”),
1. “Company” means a limited liability company learnwithscience, s.r.o., with its registered office at Vojtěšská 221/6, 110 00 Praha, Czech Republic, Business ID 141 57 624, governed by the Czech law, contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. “Student” is a person who consumes the services of the Company.
3. “Client” is a client of the Company as defined in the General Terms and Conditions of the Company.
4. “LWS” is a website of the Company www.learnwithscience.com.
5. “Regulation” is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
1. This Policy governs protection of the privacy of users of LWS and other related services provided by the Company, and its Clients and Students.
2. Personal data means all the information about the identified or identifiable physical person; an identifiable physical person is a physical person that might be, directly or indirectly, identified, especially with a link to a specific identifier such as name, ID number, position data, network identifier, or one or more elements of a physical, physiological, genetical, psychical, economic, cultural or social identity of a physical person that accesses LWS.
3. This Policy is in accordance with the Regulation.
Sources and Categories of the Processed Data
1. This Policy applies to data which are collected by the Company.
2. There are following categories of personal data:
─ User behavior data.
─ Payment processing data.
─ Devise used to access LWS.
─ Time zone related data.
─ Data that is necessary for registration at LWS.
Legal Reason and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The legal reason and purpose of data processing is providing services at LWS, compliance, functionality, and security.
Data Storage Duration
The data is stored for the duration of the cooperation between the Client and the Company.
Processor of Data
The Company is the only processor of the data.
1. By using LWS, the users as well as Clients and Students confirm to have acknowledged this Policy, and accept it in its full extent.
2. This Policy is governed by the respective provisions of the Regulation.
3. The supervising body for compliance with personal and data protection is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
4. This Policy is effective as of 24th January 2022.